wyvernchick: (Default)
[personal profile] wyvernchick
I feel dreadful this morning.

Although the dream craziness was absent last night, I couldn't sleep again.  I eventually dropped off around 4am and was awake again at about nine (though I did manage a couple more hours of broken stuff).  I'm feeling a bit wiped out and phased and I don't like it.

Because what I thought would be a quick trip to Ikea to pick up a lamp turned out to be a three hour guided tour, I missed dinner and ended up eating ridiculously late.  Because I was tired and hungry and not paying enough attention, I managed to seriously misjudge my fat:calorie ratio and I'm still feeling the effects (yes, those effects) this morning.  On the bright side, the tablets mean the fat is coming out rather than sticking to me, and in all fairness even now it isn't happening without warning and it's not like I can't get upstairs in good time.

So I now have a dilemma.  Saturday I'm going to a wine tasting, so I'm not going to take any tablets.  However, to be sure of not exploding in the middle of Vinopolis, should I lay off them tomorrow too?

Date: 2009-06-11 12:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tottiestar.livejournal.com
*gentle hugs* that does sound horrid. As for stopping the tablets tomorrow as well as Saturday, sounds like a good idea and then your body will be 'normal' on Saturday and you'll get some sleep too.

Date: 2009-06-11 01:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] wyvernchick.livejournal.com
It's frustrating because the tablets are working so well and as long as I don't get two broken nights in a row I'm fine. Feeling a bit better now, thankfully. I think I shall lay off the tablets tomorrow, or at least tomorrow evening.

Date: 2009-06-11 04:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kiitos13.livejournal.com
This sounds quite sucky for you =[ *huggles*
But I agree it's probably a good idea to lay off them for a couple of days. If you feel really bad, give me a yell and I'll spam you with endless hurt/comfort fic to cheer you up ;]

Finished my exam now, hopefully I won't have to resit, hurrah! Also two Top Gear dvds came winging their way to me today, picked them up earlier and plan to watch them later tonight, hoping to find inspiration from our lovely slashy boys.

Date: 2009-06-11 04:34 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] wyvernchick.livejournal.com
Ooh, enjoy your DVDs. Sounds like a suitable post-exam treat, glad it went OK and fingers crossed for a good result :)

I'm feeling much better now, thank you. Er, more hurt/comfort, you say? I'm definitely terribly ill and may not last the night ;)
Edited Date: 2009-06-12 02:48 pm (UTC)

Profile

wyvernchick: (Default)
wyvernchick

October 2009

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728 293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 12th, 2026 09:19 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios